ProactivMD is the newest release from the leader in the acne-fighting industry and has quickly become one of the most sought-after treatments for people looking to get clearer skin. The best part is, you can get the same power found in prescription medication, but you don’t need to visit your doctor to get ProactivMD!
With that in mind, let’s take a look at what makes Proactiv MD so powerful, and why it should be at the top of your list if you’ve been struggling with acne or facial blemishes.
ProactivMD: Review & Pricing Info
How Much Does it Cost?
Starting at $29.95 with Subscription (CLICK HERE for Best Price)
When you sign up for Proactiv, you will have the option to choose from one of their top-rated cleaning systems. If you’re looking to save a few bucks, then the original Proactiv Solution may be your best bet as it costs about $20.00 to get started, but if you’re looking to go with their advanced formula then I would recommend spending the extra $10 per month and going with their newest and most advanced formula – ProactivMD.
Either way, you can check out all of their products at their official website, and you will get a better idea of what skincare option will work best for you based on your needs, skin type, and how bad your acne problem is.
Why Does it Work So Well? The Power of Retinoid Adapalene
For the first in more than 30-years, you can get the amazing acne-fighting power of retinoid Adapalene without a doctor’s prescription. This stuff has been clinically proven to be amazingly effective in fighting acne, and now it is the main ingredient in Proactiv’s brand new MD treatment system.
Powerful 3-Step System
ProactivMD is much more than just a tube of acne cream that you apply before bed. With their Essentials System, you’ll be treating your face with a power three-way formula that is packed into one easy-to-use system:
- Sun Protection
Here’s a closer look at this system in action:
Step 1: The Deep Cleansing Face Wash – Use in the Morning and Before Bed
The first step to better skin is using the ProactivMD Deep Cleansing Face Wash, which was specifically formulated for people with acne-prone skin. It has tiny exfoliating beads, which provide a gentle way of resurfacing your skin with every wash.
- Make sure to apply to your whole face, but avoid your eyes.
- Use a generous amount of cleanser, and apply to wet skin. Gently massage it into your skin using your fingertips. Massage for a minute or two for best results.
- Rinse your face with warm water when finished.
Step 2: Balancing Toner – Use in the Morning and Before Bed
The second step in your quest for better skin is the proactivMD Balancing Toner. This stuff is a great complement to the cleansing wash and will help get rid of any impurities that may be on your skin. This leaves your face feeling refreshed, balanced, and rejuvenated!
- Use a cotton ball or pad to apply to face. Apply using an upward motion, and use both morning and night if needed.
- No need to wash your face after using the toner. Just let it dry, and you should be all set – plus, it feels kind of good as the toner works its magic on your face :).
Step 3: Oil Control Moisturizer and Sun Block – Use Every Morning
This stuff is designed to give your face protection from the sun – it’s 30 SPF – while also providing an anti-shine layer by reducing your face’s oily look.
- Apply to your face and neck area as needed.
- Can be applied before makeup
6 Weeks to Better Skin!
When you sign up for the new Proactiv system, they will show you the exact steps to take to better skin. You should notice a change within a matter of days of starting your first treatment, but the best results will reveal themselves after about 6 weeks of use.
- Week 1: You should start noticing improved skin and a new glow.
- Week 2: May start seeing acne go away, and your skin should start feeling smoother and softer.
- Week 3: Acne should keep diminishing, and your skin should be used to the Adapalene by now. If you still feel dryness or irritation be sure to use a moisturizer.
- Week 4: Your face should be looking a lot better as you finish your first month.
- Week 5: Your skin should be feeling smoother and have a more even tone. Breakouts should be slowly diminishing at this point.
- Week 6: The clear skin you were hoping for should be present, and things will only get better from here! At this point, you will be working to maintain your fresh new, acne-free look. This means you will want to continue with your ProactivMD daily regimen. It often takes a full 12-weeks to see optimal results, so stick with it, and remember there is no way to officially “cure” acne, so you will want to stick with this facial treatment regimen to help keep things at bay!
What do the Reviews Say?
So far, the reviews for ProactivMD have been extremely positive. Verified users are already sharing some pretty amazing results, and if you check out the official Proactiv website you can see some incredible before and after shots from real MD users. Here are just what a few of them had to say:
Jocelyn W, 35
after 8 weeks
“I had major, major breakouts all over…now my skin is pretty clear!”
Robert G, 20
after 4 weeks
“I feel more confident when I wake up!”
Krysta G, 32
after 7 weeks
“The moisturizer has really great sun protection and it also hydrates my skin without that greasy, heavy feeling”
You can read more and check out their incredible before and after pictures at their website!
ProactivMD is the solution you have been looking for if you’re in need of a proven acne fighting system that is affordable and incredibly effective. It is their most up-to-date acne fighter, and it has been getting amazing feedback from real users who are getting real results from using it!
Proactiv is currently offering some pretty amazing deals on this brand new cleansing system, so be sure to visit the link below to lock in their best savings of the year!