When you head online or to your favorite local beauty store, you’re going to come across dozens and dozens of anti-wrinkle creams and serums. With so many products to choose from, how are you supposed to know which products are going actually work to reduce your body’s appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
Fortunately, there are some products out there that we have identified that appear to be much better than many others out there, and one place you can find a go-to resource is from the Dr. Oz show.
Of course, finding the right serum or cream is one of the essential steps to the process, but there are some other things you can do to fight aging as well, so let’st take a look at one anti-checklist so you’ll be ready to start fighting those wrinkles as soon as possible!
Dr. Oz’s Anti Aging Checklist for 2017
One of the first things to keep in mind when it comes to fighting aging is that proactivity is key! You don’t want to wait until it’s too late, in which case surgery may be your only recourse to looking younger – something that most people can’t afford, or don’t want to take the risks that are associated with surgery.
Fortunately, there are some things you can do to deter or even reverse the aging process. It involves things like eating right, getting enough exercise, and even the proper amounts of sleep, so if you’re not ready to commit yourself, you may want to look for another option when it comes to looking younger and potentially adding years to your life.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at the things you can start doing today to start looking younger ASAP:
1: Eating the Right Foods
Believe it or not, but food plays a huge role in how you look and feel. Get your diet right, and you can get healthy while shaving years off of your appearance. Here’s a quick checklist of the foods you want to have on your plate throughout the day:
- Antioxidants (5 Servings per Day) – Think foods like Blueberries, Acai, Tomatoes, Broccoli, and Many More.
- Green or White Tea (4 Cups per Day)
- Red Wine or Concord Grape Juice (1 Glass per Day)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – These come from flax seeds, hemp, salmon, walnuts, and more.
- Olive Oil (1 to 2 TBS per Day) Olive oil is delicate – don’t overheat or it will lose its benefits.
2: Getting Enough Exercise
Of course, exercise is another key to how good you look, and it’s another key component to keeping the aging process at bay. You need to talk with your doctor before starting an exercise program, but assuming you’re healthy enough for regular exercise, here are some more tips from Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen for getting enough exercise each week:
- Get Your Heart Rate Up (3 Times per Week) – Here’s an easy way they recommend for calculating your target exercising heart rate: 220 – [Your Age] X .80.
- Do Strength Training – 30 Minutes per Week
- This process helps release nitric oxide, which helps to relax your blood vessels.
4: Sleep and Sex
- Sleep – Shoot for 7 to 8 hours per night
- Sex (Keep it Monogamous) 2 to 3 Timer per Week
- Vitamin D – 1000 Units
- Calcium (600 mg Twice per Day) with Magnesium (200 mg Twice per Day)
- DHA Omega-3 (600 mg per Day)
- Baby Aspirin (2 a day, for a total of 162 milligrams)
- Multivitamin (Take half in the morning, half in the evening)
Once you have all of these steps dialed in, you will want to find a wrinkle cream or facial rejuvenation serum that can put the finishing touches on looking and feeling younger!
6: Picking Out the Right Anti-Wrinkle Serum
When it comes to selecting the right cream or serum, you want to go with a product that has been proven to work when it comes to helping people look younger. Derma ProMedics is one serum that has been getting a ton of buzz lately, and they even have a free trial right now, so you can decide if you like it before committing yourself to a full purchase.
Their anti-aging serum contains a scientifically-proven ingredient called Matrixyl 3000 with is a face-firming peptide that has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. On top of that, it will help keep your skin looking and feeling healthy, moist, and hydrated.
Visit the link below to start your free trial: